Re: RFS: angband (updated package, 2nd try)

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Michael Tautschnig <mt@debian.org> wrote:

> Despite my upload I'm slightly wondering whether you do have stronger ties with
> the Debian Games team or not? It might be very worthwhile to join forces with
> them and have future versions sponsored by them. That said,
> pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.d.o appears to be the much more active list in that
> area...

pkg-games-devel is the bugs list, debian-devel-games is the discussion one.

Chris, please come to our IRC meeting tomorrow or poke me or others on
#debian-games, we would be more than happy to help you get involved
further.

Meeting info here:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Meetings/2011-06-26

--