DEP-5 format definition hell

Hi,
I currently see a wild mix of different format definitions used by people
hitting debian-mentors. While I personally don't care as long as
the copyright file is complete I don't think this fulfills the goal of
this DEP.

It would be nice if the involved people would clarify what should be
used. So far I've seen the following referenced:

a) SVN revisions of the mdwn file (seems to be ok)
b) http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/ (seems to be not that wrong but
   exactly this current document claims that a revision of the mdwn file
   should be used)
c) a wiki page (rejected that one, seems wrong to me)
d) broken links (obviously rejected)

TIA,
Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.