Re: RFS: mangler (2nd try)
[ dropped pkg-voip@ from CC ]
Here's my review:
Overall the package is prepared well, thumbs up. Nevertheless:
1) The tarball contains directories 'android' and 'iphone'. Repack an
upstream tarball and remove them totally. I don't think anybody would
want check them for redistributability.
2) The source of files src/manglerui.h and icons/mangler-icons.h is unclear
to me. Both look like machine-generated. Are they? If yes, how would one
3) Some of libventrilo3/codec-test/* are without copyright notices, which
is suspicious. Are they used in Debian package? If not, better remove
4) debian/control: please lowercase first letters in short descriptions.
5) debian/libventrilo-dev.install: don't install .la-file
6) dpkg-shlibdeps report a number of overlinked libraries, you might want
to pass --as-needed to a linker.
I'll upload this package once/if at least the points 1-3 and 5 are addressed.
Eugene V. Lyubimkin aka JackYF, JID: jackyf.devel(maildog)gmail.com
C++/Perl developer, Debian Developer