RFS: tnat64 -- IPv4 to NAT64 redirector

Hello,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package 'tnat64'.

* Package name    : tnat64
  Version         : 0.02-1
  Upstream Author : Andrew O. Shadoura <bugzilla@tut.by>
* URL             : https://bitbucket.org/andrew_shadoura/tnat64/
* License         : GPL-2+
  Programming Lang: C
  Description     : IPv4 to NAT64 redirector

It builds these binary packages:
tnat64     - IPv4 to NAT64 redirector

The upload would fix these bugs: 624490

I would like to have this program in Debian because too many programs
support IPv6 poorly or do not support at all, and not always it's easy
to add the support or fix one which is broken, so this software can
help users in situations when the system is IPv6-only, and some
application requires IPv4 to work properly.

TNAT64 is derived from tsocks, another TCP traffic interceptor written
by Shaun Clowes in 2000.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tnat64/tnat64_0.02-1.dsc

Also, the package can be found on Alioth, where its DVCS repository
resides:

  http://hg.debian.org/hg/collab-maint/tnat64/

Thanks in advance.

--