RFS: fribid

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fribid" (pronounced free-bid)

* Package name    : fribid
  Version         : 0.3.0-1
  Upstream Author : Myself
* URL             : https://fribid.se/index.en.html
* License         : MIT/Expat, some files are LGPL/MPL
  Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
fribid     - web browser plugin for BankID

The upload would fix #578563.

FriBID is a reverse engineered implementation of BankID, a proprietary e-ID system used with many government and bank services in Sweden.

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I already upload packages to a PPA on Launchpad and on the FriBID website and want to make this package available to more users. Since version 0.3.0 it has the most important features, although some functions have not received so much testing from users yet.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fribid/fribid_0.3.0-1.dsc

Thank you for the debian-mentors project and Debian in general :)

Kind regards
 Samuel Lidén Borell