Re: RFS: gnome-icon-theme-faenza

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 07:14:09PM +0100, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gnome-icon-theme-faenza".

I'm afraid you have a "debian (copy)" dir, both inside the main package
directory and inside the quiltage.  In fact, if you deleted it, there would
be no quilt junk at all.

A lot of files are marked as executable when they should not be.
Lintian will tell you which.

Installing the package produces lots of spam from dpkg-divert.  I see you
try to clean up after an old version, but on a fresh install, there will be
none.

The icon for the icon theme itself is missing or invalid -- I get the Gnome
logo instead of a "directory" icon.

--
1KB		// Microsoft corollary to Hanlon's razor:
		//	Never attribute to stupidity what can be