RFS: ulatencyd - Daemon to minimize latency on a linux system using cgroups
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ulatencyd".
* Package name : ulatencyd
Version : 0.4.5-1
Upstream Author : Daniel Poelzleithner <email@example.com>
* URL : https://github.com/poelzi/ulatencyd
* License : GPL-3+
Section : utils
It builds these binary packages:
ulatencyd - Daemon to minimize latency on a linux system using cgroups
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 610495 (ITP)
My motivation for maintaining this package is: I've been using this
software for a while now, and it proved to work very well. All the
compatibility problems with Debian (mainly caused by missing Linux feature)
have been resolved directly upstream (I've been in touch with the author
for a while) and it now works with Debian's Linux packages nicely.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/ulatencyd
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/ulatencyd/ulatencyd_0.4.5-1.dsc
Or on git.debian.org:
- URL: http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/ulatencyd.git
- git clone git://git.debian.org/collab-maint/ulatencyd.git
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.