Re: RFS: new package for speeding up speech
Bill, sorry for having deferred that so long. Here are a few comments:
- I'm afraid the samples/ directory should be dropped from the .orig
tarball: as I understand it, they were produced at least by some
proprietary synthesizers (eloquence and voxin), so their distribution
is probably unsure. Since you do not install them in the .deb
packages, it's probably better to not even ship them in .orig.tar and
see ftpmaster frown their eyes on them.
- The same question may hold on doc/*.flac: how were they produced?
- Why do you build with -pthread?
- Please drop the empty line at the end of debian/libsonic0.symbols,
dh_makeshlibs warns out.
- The resulting binary gets called libsonic.so.0.1.10, shouldn't that be
- You could perhaps ship main.c in libsonic-dev in
/usr/share/doc/libsonic-dev, for documentation purpose.
Again, sorry it took so long for such a small package.