Re: RFS: sciteproj (updated package)
Andreas Ronnquist <email@example.com> writes:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.3.16-1
> of my package "sciteproj".
I uploaded your package, but still some comments:
· In debian/changelog, close bugs with an appropriate entry. For the
bug closed in the last upload, it should look similar to this:
* New upstream release.
- No longer use -mms-bitfields compiler option. (Closes: #xxx)
· Is debian/rules really just a sample file? If not, the comment
stating so should probably be removed.
· debian/watch starts with an empty comment line.
· debian/control: The package description says "GTK-based". I don't
think users are interested in the toolkit used to implement a
program, so mentioning this should not be necessary. (It's more
interesting if there are several GUI frontends available using
different toolkits or integrated in some desktop environment).
· debian/control: The short description should not start with a capital