Re: ClipIt -- Clipboard manager

Hello,

> I've build and tested this version, and overall it looks great. It's
> lintian clean, builds fine, and functions as expected. One small thing
> I noticed was that the  Build-Depends in debian/control on
> autotools-dev seems unnecessary. I can build the package without it in
> a clean sid chroot.

Well, I just noticed that autotools-dev is actually an indirect
dependency of intltool (intltool depends on automake which depends on
autotools-dev) so I guess if I remove autotools-dev from the dependency
list it won't cause any harm.

I uploaded the new version to mentors.debian.net.

Thank you very much for pointing that out and for taking your time to
review the package.

Best regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Henzel Cristian