Re: RFS: ramond (updated, take 3)

* Kan-Ru Chen <koster@debian.org> [2010-11-25 11:08:58 +0800]:

> The package builds fine and appears to be lintian clean, though a little
> too verbose.  Please consider comment out the "export DH_VERBOSE=1" by
> default in debian/rules.

Done.

> >  - use of dh_installexamples
> >  - stripping the README off the installation instructions
>
> IMO, leave the README as is wouldn't harm at all.
>
>     sed '/Installation/, /textproc/ d' README >debian/README
>
> Why sed?  It could be done in a path, otherwise you leave a patched
> debian/README that was not cleaned by dh_clean.

I didn't consider that, thanks. I opted for the patch approach as I
think that stripping the README off the installation instructions
makes it more to the point.

> And if you list the docs in debian/docs, dh_installdocs will take
> care of them.

Done.

Take 3 on ramond's package can be found on mentors.debian.net:

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/ramond/ramond_0.4-1.dsc

Thanks for your review,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont

"Linux: the operating system with a CLUE...
Command Line User Environment".
(seen in a posting in comp.software.testing)