Re: RFS: i2p

Right, but I can't seem to figure out how to make it non-native. I think
the problem is the missing ".orig" in the .tar.gz filename that
dpkg-buildpackage produces, but I haven't been able to get
dpkg-buildpackage to add it.

HH

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq#WhatisthedifferencebetweenanativeDebianpackageandanon-nativepackage.3F