Re: RFS: remotepad-server

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 2:27 AM, Alexandre Rossi
<alexandre.rossi@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "remotepad-server".
>
> * Package name    : remotepad-server
>  Version         : 1.10+dfsg.1-1
>  Upstream Author : Kawamoto Yosihisa <RemotePad-request@tenjin.org>
> * URL             : http://www.tenjin.org/RemotePad/
> * License         : GPL2, BSD style
>  Section         : x11
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> remotepad-server - Server for mouse/keyboard X11 remote control using
> Apple's iPhone

Hmm, if the client were ported to Debian/X11 then I might like to
sponsor this, since I run Debian on my OpenMoko FreeRunner and played
with this air-mouse project that does something similar. You might
want to put those two upstreams in touch with each other:

http://code.google.com/p/air-mouse/

--
bye,
pabs