Re: RFS: zsnes (updated package - ITA)

Etienne Millon wrote:

> The package builds in a clean chroot, so I thought this was "good
> enough". If this is bad practice I will have another look at it.

Yes, best practice is to explicitly declare all build-time
dependencies that are not build-essential.  So for example if
the code uses Xlib calls directly, it is not enough to build-depend
on libsdl-dev that depends on X, because libsdl-dev could be made
not to depend on the backend some day.

Though since the package builds in a clean chroot, it is at least
likely to build correctly on buildds today.  So it is not critical
or anything.

Regards,
Jonathan