Re: RFS: zsnes (updated package - ITA)

Hi Etienne,

Etienne Millon wrote:

> I have been using this package for years and it seems to need love.
> As I am learning how to maintain package, this seems a perfect
> candidate for adoption. I am preparing an upload fixing a few bugs,
> and will close this ITA when it's done.

These are words I like to hear.

> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/z/zsnes/zsnes_1.510-3.dsc

I am not a DD so there is no hope for an upload from me. :)
Quick thoughts:

> +  * Remove useless build-deps on xlibmesa-gl-dev and xutils (Closes: #579040)

Are you sure the build-deps were useless?  It could be that some of
them are still needed but were brought in accidentally via libsdl-dev,
for example.  (See <http://bugs.debian.org/123725>)

$ apt-cache show xutils xlibmesa-gl-dev

	x11-xfs-utils, x11-utils, x11-xserver-utils, x11-session-utils,
	xfonts-utils, libgl1-mesa-dev

would be a conservative replacement.  (Of course, some subset of
that, perhaps the empty one, would be the correct replacement.)

> +  * Add debian/README.source to document dpatch.

I would have used a symlink or text pointing to
/usr/share/doc/dpatch/README.source.gz for easier maintenance.

> +  * Add debian/watch file.

Hoorah. :)

I haven't checked the build-deps.  Everything else looks good.

Regards,
Jonathan