Re: RFS: ramond

Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas Dandrimont wrote:

> We've been using this software on our network for a few months now and
> it has proven very useful in killing off the rogue IPv6 routes and
> notifying our users of their configuration problem. I think including
> it into Debian would be worthwile.

Sounds interesting.

> This is the first package I intend
> for inclusion into the main Debian repositories, so there may be some
> kinks to work out.
[...]
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/ramond/ramond_0.4-1.dsc

FWIW, I am not a DD, so you have no hope of having this uploaded by me. :)
I also do not have an IPv6 network to test it on.

Quick tips:

. did you know about dh_installexamples?

. it might be nice to strip the outdated "Installation" section from
  the README at build time, like this:

   sed '/Installation/, /textproc/ d' README >debian/README
   dh_installdocs debian/README

. is it important to say

	This manual page was written for the Debian
	distribution because the original program does not
	have a manual page.

  so early in the ramond.8 page?  If it were me, I'd not mention it
  at all; the COPYRIGHT section already says this was written for
  Debian.

The packaging is very clean.  Thanks for a pleasant read.

Regards,
Jonathan