Re: RFS: ifupdown-scripts-wa

Hi Stefan,

Stefan Tomanek wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ifupdown-scripts-wa".
>
> * Package name    : ifupdown-scripts-wa
>   Version         : 0.4.2
>   Upstream Author : Stefan Tomanek <stefan.tomanek+ifupdown@wertarbyte.de>
> * URL             : https://github.com/wertarbyte/ifupdown-scripts/
> * License         : GPLv3
>   Section         : admin
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> ifupdown-scripts-wa - Additional ifupdown scripts for configuring network devices

You should get in touch with the maintainer of ifupdown, Anthony Towns
<ajt@debian.org>.

And FYI, lintian reports the following:
  W: ifupdown-scripts-wa source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.8.1 (current is 3.9.1)
  W: ifupdown-scripts-wa: latest-debian-changelog-entry-changed-to-native

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht