RFS: ifupdown-scripts-wa

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ifupdown-scripts-wa".

* Package name    : ifupdown-scripts-wa
  Version         : 0.4.2
  Upstream Author : Stefan Tomanek <stefan.tomanek+ifupdown@wertarbyte.de>
* URL             : https://github.com/wertarbyte/ifupdown-scripts/
* License         : GPLv3
  Section         : admin

It builds these binary packages:
ifupdown-scripts-wa - Additional ifupdown scripts for configuring network devices

The upload would fix these bugs: 604462

My motivation for maintaining this package is:

The package contains various extension scripts to ifupdown I've written over time.
They add the following functionality to the mechanisms provided by Debian's ifupdown:

 * addresses
     allows multiple addresses to be added to an network device
     in a convenient CIDR notation
 * reachable
     add additional networks reachable through a configured interface, either
     directly or by using a connected gateway
 * conflicts
     automatically (de)configures an interface when another one comes up
     or goes down
 * pan
     connects your computer to an Bluetooth PAN access point
     before configuring the interface
 * vpnc
     controls a cisco VPN connect through ifupdown
 * wireless-tools-snooze
     waits for association with the access point before retrieving
     an IP address for the wireless network
 * ifupdown-network
    pm-utils script that shuts down specified network devices during
    suspend and restores them during resume

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/ifupdown-scripts-wa/ifupdown-scripts-wa_0.4.2.dsc

Kind regards
 Stefan Tomanek