RFS: i2p

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "i2p".

* Package name    : i2p
  Version         : 0.8.1-3
  Upstream Author : The I2P team (see http://www.i2p2.de/team.html)
* URL             : http://www.i2p2.de/
* License         : Mixed (public domain, Apache, GPL, and others)
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
i2p        - Load-balanced unspoofable packet switching network

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I am an I2P contributor
and I would like to make it easier for people to install I2P on Debian
and Debian derivatives.

Note: There is one lintian warning:
"W: i2p source: native-package-with-dash-version"
I think this warning appears because the .tar.gz doesn't have ".orig" in
its name. I haven't been able to figure out how to get dpkg-buildpackage
to put ".orig" in the name.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/i2p/i2p_0.8.1-3.dsc

Kind regards