RFS: tenshi (updated)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.11-2
of my package "tenshi".

It builds these binary packages:
tenshi     - log monitoring and reporting tool

It corrects an FTBS discovered by Lucas Nussbaum [1]. I will later ask
for a freeze exception so that the correction makes it into squeeze.

Here is the relevant changelog:
/
|   * debian/control:
|     - Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.1.
|     - Added Vcs-Svn and Vcs-Browser.
|   * debian/postinst:
|     - Changed tenshi user home directory from /var/run/tenshi to
|       /var/lib/tenshi as files in /var/run are cleared at boot time.
|       This made the package FTBS. Thank you Lucas Nussbaum for spotting this
|       issue.
|   * debian/patches:
|     - 20-manpage.diff: Added typo correction in manpage.
|   * debian/source:
|     - Added format file set to "1.0".
\

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tenshi/tenshi_0.11-2.dsc

I would be glad if someone could review/upload this package for me.

Thank your consideration.

Kind regards
 Ignace Mouzannar

[1] http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2010/11/17/tenshi.log