Re: RFS: webhoneypot

Hi Christian,

Christian Pohl wrote:
> I've gone through the messages and uploaded the new package to
> mentors.debian.net.
> Could you check it?

Thanks for the corrections you made. I still have a few comments though:

 - lintian isn't completely happy yet:

     I: webhoneypot: using-first-person-in-description line 5: we
     I: webhoneypot: using-first-person-in-description line 5: We
     I: webhoneypot: using-first-person-in-description line 7: We
     I: webhoneypot: using-first-person-in-description line 7: we
     I: webhoneypot: using-first-person-in-description line 8: we
     I: webhoneypot: using-first-person-in-description line 9: we
     P: webhoneypot: no-upstream-changelog
     W: webhoneypot: script-not-executable ./usr/share/webhoneypot/update/update-templates.php
     W: webhoneypot: maintainer-script-empty preinst

 - You don't seem to have taken Ansgar's remark into account ("I would
   not expect packages to install a virtual host configuration in
   /etc/apache2"...)

 - There's an empty debian/webhoneypot.linitian-overrides file; delete
   it.

 - Your debian/watch file is empty too; you should fix it or remove it.

 - man/webhoneypot.conf.1 should be in section 5.

 - Several of your files have trailing whitespace or extra newlines at
   the end (at least
   debian/{README.debian,control,prerm,rules,postrm,patches/debian-changes-0.1.r123-1}
   do); it would be nice to clean that up.

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht