Re: RFS: webhoneypot

Hi,

>      I: webhoneypot: unused-debconf-template webhoneypot/note_enable_apache_config

Please do not use debconf to display usage information, instead keep
them in /usr/share/doc/package/README.Debian or similar[1].

Also I would not expect packages to install a virtual host
configuration in /etc/apache2.  I think it is common to provide
apache.conf files in /etc/package instead and let the system
administrator decide how to use them.  For example, phpbb3 or
request-tracker3.8 do this.

Regards,
Ansgar

[1] <http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/best-pkging-practices.html#s6.5.1>