Re: RFS: python-ordereddict

Il giorno ven, 12/11/2010 alle 15.54 +0100, Sandro Tosi ha scritto:
> what about joining the DPMT and maintain this module with the team [1] ?
>
> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam/HowToJoin

Hi Sandro,

thanks for the suggestion, I've applied on Alioth to join the DPMT and I
look forward to maintain this module with the team.

> Please also consider that for squeeze (the current under-development
> stable release) this package won't be included, and also in the
> release after squeeze (called wheezy) it seems it will be available
> only python 2.7 (even if the python maintainer hadn't spoken about it
> yet, quite surprisingly ah) .

As long as Python <= 2.6 stays in Debian this package can be useful.
If/when these versions will be dropped and only 2.7 will stay in the
archive, python-ordereddict can probably be removed too.

Davide