Re: RFS: libgis - virtual globe library

Hi Andy,

Andy Spencer wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libgis".
>
> * Package name    : libgis
>   Version         : 0.4.1-1
>   Upstream Author : Andy Spencer (myself)
> * URL             : http://lug.rose-hulman.edu/code/projects/libgis/wiki
> * License         : GPL-3+
>   Section         : science
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> libgis     - A Virtual Globe library
> libgis-bin - Example programs for libgis
> libgis-dev - Development files for libgis
> libgis-doc - HTML documentation for libgis

I didn't really look at your package yet, but I just wanted to point out
that you're not closing any bugs with this release. You're supposed to
file a bug against WNPP (Work-Needing and Prospective Packages) and note
in the debian/changelog entry that this package would be closing that
bug. See [1] for details about the procedure.

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht