Re: RFS: pyragua (updated package, 2nd try)

Hi,

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.2.5-2 of my package
> "pyragua".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> pyragua    - Very lightweight Python editor

[...]

In this new version you changed to debhelper's compact rules file, with a number
of overrides. Even though the results are still correct, I wonder why you do

- override_dh_installchangelogs, override_dh_installmenu: I think not overriding
  those targets would produce exactly the same results,
- override_dh_builddeb: is there a serious reason for doing that?

You might also want to re-inspect all the other overrides and possibly consider
to stay with debian/{docs,install,links,manpages} files instead of overriding
the targets.

Hope this helps,
Michael