Re: RFS: wav2cdr (updated package)

Hi Tony,

I finally got around to review this package.

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.3.3-12
> of my package "wav2cdr".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> wav2cdr    - Converts wav files into CD-ROM audio file format

[...]

The package is mostly ready for upload, I just noticed two issues:

- You updated the Standards-Version to 3.9.1 but did not document this in the
  changelog. Did you also check back with the checklist whether updating without
  changing anything was ok?
- Your watchfile isn't working. And in fact it would make much more sense to use
  the author's web page instead of some maybe up-to-date mirror. Looking at
  http://volker.top.geek.nz/soft/pck/ it actually seems there is some 2.3.4
  release!?

Furthermore it would be great if you could persuade upstream to fix all these
conversion errors that gcc reports while compiling.

Hope this helps,
Michael