Re: RFS: kstars-data-extra-tycho2 (third try)

Hi Noel,

Noel David Torres Taño wrote:
> On Miércoles 10 Noviembre 2010 21:01:22 Benoît Knecht escribió:
> [...]
> > [...]
> >
> >  - I don't think you need a patch just to create a Makefile. You can
> >    achieve the same result with a debian/install file.
> >
> >  - Your debian/rules contains a typo: "%export DH_VERBOSE=1" instead of
> >    "#export DH_VERBOSE=1"; I'm also not sure why you're exporting
> >    DESTDIR.
> >
> > [...]
>
> Done. New version uploaded.

You still have a patch in debian/patches creating a Makefile, and you
are exporting DESTDIR in debian/rules although it works without it just
as well.

> Is the package ready? I'm most interested in the postinst since it is the
> point I'm trying to achieve.

I'll try and have a look at postinst later, but I'm not very familiar
with debconf or the kstarsrc syntax, so I'll be of little assistance I'm
afraid.

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht