Re: RFS: clipit

Hi,

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010, Cristian Henzel wrote:
> > Sure, this warning is not a reason to block an upload. Many packages in
> > the archive have this kind of warnings. They are not "bugs" but things
> > that can be improved.
>
> ok, so is there anything else that I need to do, or will you upload it?

I responded on a specific point (which concerns me since I'm maintaining
dpkg-shlibdeps), I have not looked the rest of the package and I don't
intend to do it, sorry.

Someone else should be sponsoring it.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer ◈ [Flattr=20693]

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)