Re: RFS: clipit

> Sure, this warning is not a reason to block an upload. Many packages in
> the archive have this kind of warnings. They are not "bugs" but things
> that can be improved.

ok, so is there anything else that I need to do, or will you upload it?

I have searched a bit on google, but I couldn't find any neat solution
to this problem, so I guess that'll have to stay for now (unless you
want me to do something hackerish like a sed on the configure file after
it has been created, to remove all references to -pthread, or something
like that, because else I don't see how this could be solved).

Best regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Henzel Cristian