Re: RFS: kstars-data-extra-tycho2 (third try)

On Miércoles 10 Noviembre 2010 21:01:22 Benoît Knecht escribió:
> Benoît Knecht wrote:
[...]
> A few more comments:
>
>  - Your debian/docs file is empty; did you mean to add something there,
>    like README.source for instance?
>
>  - I don't think you need a patch just to create a Makefile. You can
>    achieve the same result with a debian/install file.
>
>  - Your debian/rules contains a typo: "%export DH_VERBOSE=1" instead of
>    "#export DH_VERBOSE=1"; I'm also not sure why you're exporting
>    DESTDIR.
>
>  - You may want to rephrase the description in debian/control; the
>    sentence "Installing this package avoids the need for the users to
>    each one download the catalog for itself" sounds wrong (instead of
>    "itself", I would write "themselves" or "him/herself"). But something
>    like "Installing this package avoids the need for each user to
>    individually download the whole catalog " might be even clearer.
>
> I hope this helps.
>
> Cheers,

Thanks for your comments. I was trying to get things on that way, but I've
found no information at all in the Policy about debian/install . Where can I
found info about it?

I will try first to get the package done and in good shape and re-address the
License thing here after that. Anyway, I'm doing that in parallel.

Thanks

Noel
er Envite