Re: RFS: ccbuild (updated package)

2010/11/11 Markus Schölzel <m-schoelzel@web.de>:

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.0.1-0.1
> of my package "ccbuild".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> ccbuild    - A C++ source scanning build utility

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
> contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/ccbuild/ccbuild_2.0.1-0.1.dsc

> Kind regards
>  Markus Schölzel
>

> --

Well, I'm not a DD, but here's my review for your package :)

lintian show me this

ccbuild source: quilt-patch-missing-description 10-ccbuild.1-fix-spelling.patch

this is easy to solve, you just have to add a description of the
changes you made to the original source

In the control file you should split the Depends this should not be
greater than 80 characters

would be nice if the copyright was standardized format with the dep-5 [0]

these are my remarks, I hope you serve something ;)

[0] http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/

--
 .''`.     Williams Orellana
: :'  :    http://williamsorellana.org