Re: RFS: clipit

Hello,

I have managed to fix almost all of the problems, beside two. The first
one being the "dpkg-shlibdeps" warnings. I cannot figure out where they
come from. When I created the control file, I have only put as
dependency the following things:
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 7.0.50~), libgtk2.0-dev, intltool
So I am not sure where dpkg-buildpackage takes the other dependencies from.

The second problem that I'm having is that the package that I provide
normally on sourceforge, needs to be prepared with ./autogen.sh. This
script will call autoconf, automake, and some other stuff, to create the
configure script and the other things that are needed for compiling.
Now, when I have created the deb package, I have just unpacked the
tar.gz from sourceforge, ran ./autogen.sh on the extracted folder, and
then packaged it back up to a tar.gz and used that one as the source
file. I imagine though that this might not be the correct way to do it,
so if you could please tell me how exactly this should be done, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks again for the useful tips & tricks you have given me.

Best regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Henzel Cristian