Re: RFS: dalle

Hi,

I've uploaded a new package for review. Summary:
- Cleaned changelog. Added a thaks to Mònica.
- All source files now have license header (I didn't know
licensecheck ...)
- Email sent to the Pkg-mono-devel mailing list for help, review and
sponsor.
- copyright file changed to DEP5

I've one question about licenses, as author of the software.

I've taken some Apache-2 licensed code on dalle (GPL3). I've ported the
java code to c# (trivial). How do I have to license that files?

Thanks