Re: RFS: dalle

Hi all,

[...]

First of all: Thanks a lot Mònica for reviewing this package. I'd just like to
add a bit of information:

- Several files lack license/copyright information. This is essential for making
  your software freely distributable. You might want to use licensecheck to find
  them more easily.
- There is not point in maintaining such a debian/changelog for a not-yet
  uploaded Debian package (and, in fact, most of these entries don't tell that
  much). A single entry will suffice this time, although you might want to
  thank Mònica as well, as suggested in [1].
- Have you worked your way through the Mono Group Policy [2]?

> > > Is there someone with experience packaging CLI apps to review the
> > > package?

I think there is still another review by such a person needed as myself I feel
unable to check appropriateness of CLI-specific stuff. Alberto, could you please
review the Mono Group Policy [2] and check whom to contact? There is at least
the pkg-mono-devel mailing list, and maybe more.

Hope this helps,
Michael

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2010/11/msg00084.html
[2] http://pkg-mono.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html