Re: RFS: minidlna

Hi Michael,

Once again, thanks for your careful review, I greatly appreciate it.

Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> I've spotted a two more minor issues which you might want to correct
> nevertheless as we'll have to wait for the license-header fix anyway
> to make this code distributable.
>
> - Once you get the copyright information for linux/*.h you will want
>   to add this to debian/copyright as well.

Absolutely, thanks for reminding me.

> - You can make debian/minidlna.prerm almost empty as the #DEBHELPER#
>   will be replaced with the proper stopping code anyway (see
>   debian/minidlna/DEBIAN/prerm after building the package).

Great, I didn't know that. I'll fix this right away.

For now, I'm waiting for upstream to address the licensing issue, so I
won't upload a new version until then. But I'm still fixing things
locally and if anyone notices other issues with the package, please do
point them out. I'm hoping my next upload will be the one :)

Thanks to all who reviewed this package so far (whether they commented
here or not).

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht