Re: RFS: tictactoe

On Fri, Nov 05, 2010 at 04:09:20PM +0100, Pietro Battiston wrote:
> Just a quick tip: if it's unavailable,
> 1) do you really think it is worth reporting it?
> 2) since you refer to this address in debian/changelog too, where did
> _you_ download the tarball from? If I interpret whois info correctly,
> that website is "unavailable" (=cybersquatted) at least since 1 year.

Moreover, your debian/watch file (pasted below) is only a comment.
Uscan cannot use it to find new upstream version, so it is as "bad" as
a lintian override.

------------------------------
# Compulsory line, this is a version 3 file
version=3

# The current maintainer of fldiff,
#Ernesto Nadir Crespo Avila <ecrespo@debianvenezuela.org>,
#is apparently not active anymore.
#The web page is
#http://perplex.schmumpf.de/dev/tictactoe/ruby/
#is unavailable now

# Uncomment to examine a Webserver directory

--
Etienne Millon