Re: RFS: dalle

Hi Thomas,
First of all, thanks for your suggestions.

El jue, 04-11-2010 a las 21:33 +0800, Thomas Goirand escribió:
> On 11/03/2010 08:23 AM, Alberto Fernández wrote:Kind regards
>
> >  Alberto Fernández
> >

> Hi Alberto,
>
> I don't have the intention to sponsor the package, but I just wanted
> to help a bit with it.
>
> Having a quick look in your package, it seems that your debian/copyright
> doesn't include all the upstream author. See by yourself the output
> of grep -r -i \(c\) *
>
> src/ui/console/openhacha-text/src/openhachatextgui.cs:    Copyright (C)
> 2003  Ram�n Rey Vicente <ramon.rey@hispalinux.es>

Oops, I forgot to copy authors from AUTHORS file.

> I have also find some people not referenced in the Documentation:
>
> documentacion/es/formatos_txt/maxsplitter.txt:rem Copyright (c) Max
> Bylesj� 2001
> documentacion/es/formatos_txt/EasyFileSplit v1.5.txt:Echo Create with
> the FREEWARE VERSION EASY SPLIT. (c) Dirk Paehl
> documentacion/es/formatos_txt/EasyFileSplit v1.5.txt:Echo Create with
> the FREEWARE VERSION EASY SPLIT. (c) Dirk Paehl

They are in txt files containing samples of scripts generated by other
proprietary software. They are not relative to any code. Anyway, I've
deleted this lines.

> These seems to be under GPL v2 (please check, I only had a quick look).

The program is GPL v3. Trust me. I'm the author :).
It have portions of code taken from other projects under Apache / public
domain / GPL licenses. I think there is no problem on it. If anybody
knows more about this who can help ...

> Please correct this in your next upload.
>
> Also, your debian/docs references NEWS, which should in fact be packaged
> in your binary-common, like this:
>
>     dh_installchangelogs ChangeLog NEWS

Fixed.

> Also, there's no "binary-arch" target. Is that normal? Is there something
> that I missed that changed in the way to build packages in Debian?

I've deleted it , sorry. The work is done in binary-indep, and I deleted
binary-arch instead leaving it empty. Fixed.