Re: The handling of piupart failures.

Hi Mats,

On Donnerstag, 4. November 2010, Mats Erik Andersson wrote:
> At this point only the number of packages differs: 6112 against 6113.
> All potential problems are clearly conceiled and postponed.

I wonder if your package (and all its depends) are installable in a empty sid
chroot...

> at this point Piuparts for Sid begins installing supplementary packages,
> and Piuparts for Squeeze commences to uninstall all managed packages.

the configuration is here:
http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/piuparts/piatti/org/piuparts.debian.org/etc/piuparts.conf.piatti

(this is a link from the documentation menu on the left side on
http://piuparts.debian.org/ :-)

> Anyway, my scientific appetite has been wet, so I will continue the
> analysis later on. With a bit of luck something might turn up.

Yay!

> My thanks for explaining this matter, Holger!

you're welcome!

cheers,
	Holger