English localisation help for Debian package maintainers (was: RFS: dalle)

Alberto Fernández <infjaf@gmail.com> writes:

> It's my horrible English. I must practice.
[…]
> The comment is now in English and localized to Spanish to.

Feel free to request help with English-language localisation on the
appropriate forum <URL:http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-english/> for
any of your Debian packaging work.

--
 \          “The best way to get information on Usenet is not to ask a |
  `\               question, but to post the wrong information.” —Aahz |