Re: RFS: wicd-client-kde

2010/11/3 Anthony Vital <yesmichel@gmail.com>

 Ah, I didn't know that. I've never even noticed there was a wicd-gtk binary ;)
Put it that way, it indeed makes more sense to call the binary wicd-kde. So I can do that upstream, but I haven't planned a new release anytime soon because I just released a new one a couple of days ago. But if needed, I can make a patch and Iker could use it?

Anthony

No problem for me anthony  I have addeed to the package the patchs i sent to you, so another one is not a problem for me.

Iker