Re: RFS: wicd-client-kde

I've uploaded tha package again.  I think i've corrected all the mistakes mentioned in previous emails.

I've also added "provides: wicd-client" in debian/control.

I am still wainting upstream response about changing the name to wicd-qt, but till then i would be glad if someone makes a new review of the package.

I also have a question.  If we (me, mentors, sponsors, DD, upstream...) finally decide to change the name i guess i should send a new itp bug with the new name and close this one,  shouldn't I?

Thanks, iker

P.S. @David: I cc you because i don't know if you are subscribed to debian-mentors