Python-Support private/public modules

Hi guys,

please excuse if this one would have belonged to a Python mailing list but maybe somebody here could
help me out (rookie question?):

packing a Python application here by default Debhelper(8)/Python-Support(1.0.10) treat all the
modules as being public and so put them into /usr/share/pyshared.

When I add a file debian/install containing "lib usr/share/foo" then there are again the public
modules and a *copy* of all of them being private (as it should be). Thus two lists exists then,
python-support/foo.private *and* python-support/foo.public.

How can I get all the stuff private exlusively?

Thanks in advance for any pointers,
Daniel

--
http://www.danielstender.com/granthinam/