Re: Open RFS lacking (further) response

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010, Niels Thykier wrote:

On 2010-10-30 08:59, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
[...]

One technical question, however, remains: Could we have some list of packages
that remain to be reviewed? Just telling people "please review some package" is
pretty awkward...

Best regards,
Michael

Asheesh: Sounds like you got a feature request for Debexpo!

(-:

Currently we got a list of "unanswered" list emails at [1]; though it has a couple of issues (not limited to it not updating regularly). It also creates a number of false-positives (e.g. "nanoblogger-extra" was also handled in the reply to the "nanoblogger" email, but detecting this is non-trivial).

I can try to extend this script to be more suited for this purpose.

So I have no idea why this script isn't running properly.

/me looks into it

Oh, hey, I fixed it. It'll run every night and update now. The problem was that my cron job called "make -q" not "make --quiet".

I think that, as far as false positives: we should just reply to all the messages. For better or for worse, people will look at mailing list archives and get a feel for what our community is like. (That's my opinion, anyway.)

It's clear to me that the source code to this cron job should be somewhere public. Let's see...