Re: RFS: wicd-client-kde

Hello again, i've uploaded the package again and i hope that there will be less errors this time

I've added manpage, i've corrected copyrigth, changelog and  build dependecies.

I think that the best option is to add conflicts with knm-runtime because there are so many troubles running network-manager-kde and wicd-daemon (actually a think they cannot run at the same time, i don't know why you can install both)

I would be very gatetful if someone could review my package again and tell me something before i send a new request with "update package" in subject.

Cheers

Iker