Re: watch file and kde-looks

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Simon Paillard <spaillard@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 02:28:29AM +0100, Iker Salmón San Millán wrote:
>> I don't know if it's posible to configure it with kde-look.
>
> Which is the canonical place where the author publish the tarball ?

An example:

http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Kadu+Penguins?content=66357

You might be able to use the tan variable, but there is no indication
in the href as to what version a particular tan corresponds to.

> Something like
> http://gitorious.org/wicd-client-kde/wicd-client-kde/archive-tarball/v0.2.1
> will work (but gitorious first reply is NOK, until the tarball is generated
> i.e. a few seconds).

The URLs listed there don't contain tags but commit SHA-1s so that
wouldn't work.

It would be a good idea to ask gitorious.org to implement something
that works with our requirements.

--
bye,
pabs