watch file and kde-looks

Hello mentors.

I am trying to edit properly watch file in order tu be able to use uscan but i can't do it.
I've tried a lot of combinations with no results.  I tought that th solution was going to be with downloadurlmangle option but i still have no results
I don't know if it's posible to configure it with kde-look.

I have also been looking wih githubredir.debian.net but i don't know if it works also with gitorius
http://gitorious.org/wicd-client-kde/

where can i read anything else to find a clue?

Regards

Iker