Re: RFS: lightspeed (updated package)

Hi,

Tony Palma <xbytemx@gmail.com> writes:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.2a-8 of my package
> "lightspeed".

I did take a brief look at your package (not a full review) and here are
some comments:

 · debian/changelog: What change does
     * Obsolete package removed since 1.2a-6. Closes: #601353
   refer to?

 · You use the new source format 3.0 (quilt), but all changes to the
   upstream source are stored in a single large diff.  They should be
   split into individual patches.

 · It would be nice if generated files such as ./configure were not
   included in the diff, but generated at build-time instead.  This
   makes the diff much shorter and easier to review.

 · You build depend on autotools-dev, but seem not to replace
   config.{guess,sub} with more recent versions.

 · debian/rules: No need to include comments about deprecated commands.

Regards,
Ansgar