Re: Open RFS lacking (further) response

Hello,

On Friday 29 October 2010 at 20:13:21, Noel David Torres Taño wrote:
> On Viernes 29 Octubre 2010 08:34:25 Paul Wise escribió:
[...]
> > I think I'll also do a workshop about reviewing packages at the
> > MiniDebConf in Vietnam. Does anyone think that an online workshop (IRC
> > or similar) about package review would be helpful?
>
> Yes, I think it will be, but I do not know if it will be popular (timing
> issues). Maybe several of them, or even periodic bug squashing^H^H^H package
> reviewing parties? Of course, round the clock, for attendants (packagers and
> mentors) be able to participate from all places in the world. This month in
> European morning time, next month in American morning time, next month in
> Japan morning time, last month in Middle East morning time, and start again.

I think it is a wonderful idea. Maybe there are people (like me) who want to help
Debian in general and don't have interest in a concrete package, but want to contribute
to Debian on the whole.

If this workshop is done (and I'm not sleeping or working), be sure I'll be there :-)

Cheers.

--
Mònica