Re: RFS: minidlna

Hi Benoît,

[...]

> I've now uploaded a corrected version (minidlna-1.0.18-2), and forwarded
> the relevant patches upstream. You can find it at
> <http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/minidlna>.
>
> I'm still looking for a sponsor, so don't hesitate if any of you is
> interested.

I've reviewed your package, and found the following issues, which should be
corrected:

- Copyright information in source files is very incomplete. Some of them even
  lack any information. Please run licensecheck *.c *.h linux/*.h to get the
  complete list.
- As your postrm and prerm already do, you should only take action in case of
  specific states (probably configure only, but not abort-*).
- You ship a defaults file, which allows to customize $USER and $GROUP, but your
  scripts don't take this into account.
- Lintian has some information for you (I prefer lintian -iI --pedantic):
  I: minidlna: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/minidlna.1.gz:45
  P: minidlna: maintainer-script-without-set-e postrm
  P: minidlna: maintainer-script-without-set-e postinst
  P: minidlna: maintainer-script-without-set-e prerm

Hope this helps,
Michael