Re: Mentor for My application.

Hi Eric,

> Dear DD and Debian Mentors
>
> I am Eric Kom, I currently packaging and using at work the web based
> application  named SimpleInvoices written in PHP.

Thank you for working on this software and helping Debian to make it
distributable.

> Please, I need the Debian Mentor who can advocate my application, please
> see below my applicant link:
> https://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=erickom%40namekom.co.za

Could you describe your previous work for Debian or give some pointers to
previous work? You might have read [1], where it says:

"... You should only advocate someone if you think that they are ready to be a
developer. This means that you should have known them for some time and can
judge their work. It is important that prospective developers have been working
in the project for some time, by maintaining a package, helping users and
sending patches. They should be familiar with Debian's special ways of doing
things and have contributed some work to the project. ..."

> also find attached my debian and changes files.

What would you expect people to do with those files? If you want to see
SimpleInvoices to become part of Debian and be sponsored, preferable use
mentors.debian.net [2] and please see all the information available on that
page.

[...]

Hope this helps,
Michael